1. Export PDF documentOpen the PDF and select File > Export > Pages As...
2. Export pagesYou can now select the number of pages that will be included in the export. Then, click "Format...".
3. Export FormatSelect "Microsoft Word" from the list for formats and click "OK" to apply your setting.
4. Start exportOnce you click "OK", the selected pages will be exported into separate Word documents.
5. Select output folderFinally, select the output folder for the Word documents. Click "OK" to begin the export. You can also use the Ctrl + E keyboard shortcut to quickly access the export feature in the future. Ashampoo PDF Pro also supports many other export formats such as text, RTF, TextMaker, various HTML standards and all common image formats.